By Glenn Warnock, Amin Nathoo
The definitive source for the NRS II exams—three whole classes in a book
Alcatel-Lucent is an international chief in designing and constructing scalable structures for carrier companies. while you're a community fashion designer or operator who makes use of Alcatel-Lucent's 7750 kin of carrier routers, organize for certification as an A-L community routing professional with this whole self-study path. You'll get thorough instruction for the NRS II checks whenever you discover ways to construct state of the art, scalable IP/MPLS-based carrier networks.
The publication offers you an in-depth figuring out of the protocols and applied sciences occupied with development an IP/MPLS community whereas instructing you the way to prevent pitfalls and hire the main profitable ideas to be had. issues coated comprise inside routing protocols, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), Layer2/Layer3 companies and IPv6. The integrated CD beneficial properties perform examination questions, pattern lab workouts, and more.
• Prepares community pros for Alcatel-Lucent provider Routing Certification (SRC) checks 4A0-101, 4A0-103, 4A0-104 and NRSII4A0
• Covers content material from Alcatel-Lucent's SRC classes on inside Routing Protocols, Multiprotocol Label Switching, and prone Architecture
• particular issues comprise MPLS (RSVP-TE and LDP), providers structure, Layer2/Layer three prone (VPWS/VPLS/VPRN/IES/service inter-working/IPv6 tunneling), and OSPF and IS-IS for site visitors engineering and IPv6.
• CD contains perform examination questions, lab routines and solutions.
This Self-Study Guide is the authoritative source for community execs getting ready for the Alcatel-Lucent NRS II certification tests.
Read or Download Alcatel-Lucent Network Routing Specialist II (NRS II) Self-Study Guide: Preparing for the NRS II Certification Exams PDF
Best certification books
The unsurpassed CCNA (Cisco qualified community affiliate) learn advisor, for 5 years operating, has been up-to-date for the newest CCNA examination (640-801)! delivered to you from Sybex and globally well known Cisco authority Todd Lammle, this fourth variation of the respected consultant maps on to the recent, multiplied examination ambitions.
Cisco IOS XR basics is a scientific, authoritative consultant to configuring routers with Cisco IOS XR, the next-generation flagship Cisco net working method. during this e-book, a staff of Cisco specialists brings jointly fast, authoritative, and example-rich reference info for all of the instructions most often used to configure and troubleshoot Cisco IOS XR-based routers in either merchant and company environments.
- CWAP Certified Wireless Analysis Professional Official Study Guide: Exam PW0-270
- CCDA 640-864 Official Cert Guide (4th Edition)
- Survey and Certification Policy - Instructions for the Guidance of Surveyors
- 1,001 CCNA Routing and Switching Practice Questions for Dummies
Additional info for Alcatel-Lucent Network Routing Specialist II (NRS II) Self-Study Guide: Preparing for the NRS II Certification Exams
11 has been widely and rapidly adopted, security issues have continued to grab headlines. Network managers will undoubtedly be asked to comment on security issues, especially in any wireless LAN proposals. To understand and participate in these discussions, read Chapter 5. 1x. 1x, which is described in Chapter 6. 1x has reportedly been broken. • Troubleshooting wireless networks is similar to troubleshooting wired networks but can be much more complex. As always, a trusty packet sniffer can be an invaluable aid.
The last field inserted by SNAP is an organizationally unique identifier (OUI). Initially, the IEEE hoped that the 1-byte service access points would be adequate to handle the number of network protocols, but this proved to be an overly optimistic assessment of the state of the world. As a result, SNAP copies the type code from the original Ethernet frame. Products usually have a software option to toggle between the two encapsulation types. Of course, products on the same network must use the same type of encapsulation.
The PS-Poll frame contains an Association ID in the Duration/ID field so that the access point can determine which frames were buffered for the mobile station. However, the MAC specification requires all stations receiving a PS-Poll to update the NAV with an implied value equal to a short interframe space and one ACK. Although the NAV is too short for the data frame, the access point acquires that the medium and all stations defer access for the entire data frame. At the conclusion of the data frame, the NAV is updated to reflect the value in the header of the data frame.
- Download Wireless Mesh Networking: Architectures, Protocols and by Zhang Y., Luo J., Hu H. PDF
- Download Militarization, Democracy, and Development: The Perils of by Kirk S. Bowman PDF